Friday, June 24, 2011

they were particularly difficult to learn

"It was my mother and I are talking about my biological mother. I think she is in Kiev where the beggar, drunk, when the police slapped."
"Oh, blame the poor!" Thought the mother alone, with a sigh.
Natasha whispered, quickly and enthusiastically I do not know what has been said. It was news that the Huohuo Er loud voice.
"Hey, you're young, friends, bitter drink not enough! Having children is certainly not easy, but they were particularly difficult to learn, but ..."
"Oh, really twice!" The mother cried in my heart, she could not help but think and say kind words Huohuo Er. However, this Dangkou Er door was slowly pushed open. Nikolai Denisov Ravi blame her husband came in Greece, he is old thief Dani La's son, is the area where workers are well-known eccentric man, he always gloomy face, avoiding all the people, so people are laugh at him.
His mother asked him in surprise:
"You come to do, Nicholas?"
He wiped his hand with a pair of big cheekbones prominent pock-marked, not chatted on the muffled asked:
"Ba Weier home?"
"Not at home."

No comments:

Post a Comment