Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I remember 1973

I remember 1973, my home of a rural primary schools to teach fifth grade. At the age of 20, teaching was more than a year. As the young, easy to make friends with students, plus my school seriously, speaking of humor, popular with students love; but also because young and fit, sometimes misunderstood students, for students wronged.
One afternoon, the class on self-study courses. I am quite heavy because of flu, the layout of the work went on back to the office. Soon after class, I go to class received the job and found several male students are not in the classroom.
"They gone?" I asked.
Students are looking at me, do not answer. Question once again, efforts to monitor out the window and a Nuzui. lojoshua yaplog blog
I looked out the window, found not far from being dry pond. Dry pond is home to local, then, is that farmers drained the water fishing ponds. We can xiatangji to catch fish, stocking of fish caught to go public, caught fish and other wild fish can be attributed to their own. Several male students that are energetically catch fish too! I fire, the squad leader Qu Han called them back.
Soon, eight male students covered in mud, all of them carrying a bar carp, standing back of the room, waiting for my disposal.
"Why did you go to catch fish?" I sternly asked.
They all head down afraid to look at me.
"You really have the ability to ah! Class can not, the job can not write, to see the soul on the hook to go to catch fish, must be very fun, right?" I go in a circle around them, suddenly want a sure way to let them out fool, "to catch the fish touches a lot of the students, you have to look at, who catch the biggest fish you?"reedom-lily blogspot blog

No comments:

Post a Comment