Thursday, June 23, 2011

many books on tour along the river

"You ran here?" He may not ask a question, sitting next to me, a long silence, eyes gazing at the sky, the Volga River and You Yuan, hands stroked the beautiful golden Hu Shun.lojoshua yaplog blog
He finally spoke up, told me his dream:
"And then I have achieved, read many, many books on tour along the river to see the country, see everything, and I also educate others. Brother, you know?
Able to speak out frankly the truth is really a pleasure.
"Sometimes with the ladies talk about, they can not quite understand. Not long ago, I met a ladies, she sat on my board asked me: 'how to cellar after it dies?
I do not believe what heaven and hell. 'You see they are not also ... "he racked his brains to find a suitable word child, and finally said:" thinking of you ... "Isa Stewart used to night life, for the beautiful things he is extraordinarily sensitive, and good use of light and soften the tone child said about the nightmare world of good.
He believed in God and other people are different, not because of fear and terror, he thought of God as much tall handsome old, God is supreme, is the world's Creator. The reason why the world is still a false, evil, endure, because: "He was too busy, and this world there are many new life every day to come.
To eradicate the evil but Zaozaowanwan thing, do not believe the wait and see.
"One thing I do not understand why Jesus to come up with anything, I really can not imagine how much he Dayong, a God would be sufficient. The Son of God simply can not get off, I think God is born of water ... ... "Isa Duarte sake of mind has been silent. Occasionally sigh, said: "Oh. Is so ..." "you say?"reedom-lily blogspot blog

No comments:

Post a Comment