Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Colleagues at work today

Colleagues at work today and when the shopping trip around town, there's somethingyour son see my eyes everywhere. Wanted to engage in activities to take advantage oftoday's shopping malls to buy point of cosmetics, but found nothing, my favorite mallcosmetic counters do not participate in activities, but without affecting my mood. There is no target lock we aimlessly Guangzhao, look east, look west. Shopping malls and not because of promotions and become very crowded, and always a kind.
We have gone through a jewelry counter, clock counter, came to girls clothing area,although we do not intend to buy clothes or go shopping. Fellow colleagues all have to watch their favorite clothes, I have to choose on their own. A skirt into my eyes, very common, but very generous, the color is moderate, is for me. I let the salesperson to find me a suitable model of me, went to the dressing room. Wear on the body, can not believe it is their own, even better than imagined results. Looked at the price tag, the price than I thought it would be much more expensive. I came out from the dressing room in front of the mirror according to the picture, my colleagues gave me that look good, let me buy it. I hesitated and gave a salesperson.
I look forward to the arrival of summer quickly, although the climate in the summer somany people find it difficult to accept, but I love it. I like it hot season. Rather, I began tolike this from last season. For this season I can show different. Until last year, when Ichoose the clothes, the assembly is always casual shoes, dress last summer I fell in love. Summer, I never wear high heels, in addition to work, last summer, I fell in love withhigh heels. Sports shoes, casual wear is hidden inside the bright and lively personality,dress and high heels, but there is another show out of me, I am feminine. Although thisappears to me that some of narcissism, but I like this me. Since then I fell in love withthis season.

No comments:

Post a Comment