Sunday, June 26, 2011

In the spring of the care

Yesterday I went to the back, suddenly received little RongZi afternoon from jinan to call my phone, let I was thrilled and happy. Until today that sweet voice stayed my ears, let I can't forget long.
Spring sunshine, I opened the window, let the spring breeze gently with me, and that the rest of his comfortable very generous. In this beautiful season, missing the passion in strong of outburst. I look up the streets, the star near the yews, swaying in LiuYa appeared to green. Must be you jump on the dance, the most beautiful in front of me, a beautiful light.
I know that is a tacit understanding of the inspiration for our acquaintance happened, the heart has no any distance between. At this time, the distance you understand? When you have become my habit, CARES for you every day becomes my mind. I finally to deeply understand the dreaming the meaning of the word, and let me let thorough know missing is a kind of what kind of taste! In countless acacia, quiet night we met back after the little drops, always makes me can't fall asleep in silence, that kind of pain due care have seed!
Spring is a beautiful season, see the road was covered with yellow flower, gave me endless imagination of opportunities. Used in this day, put a my favorite song, one of the song "care" always in my ears, like the beautiful melody in that quiet, silently thinking about you. CARES for you is not only a kind of light feeling, it is a thick deep feeling. Care never in my heart, it is a kind of can not give up thoughts, wherever you are, I will always worried about you. Care became a deep feelings.lojoshua yaplog blog
Stepping moonlight, come home every day at this time, I have of the lights to the sky like the sky star twinkling stars. Light to hum a serenade, I am thinking of you. Think of you thinking of going back, and I remember is the gold star like the kind you kind heart. Your kind let me a long time to see you again, seems to be moved out of my mind, in front of me always beautiful, both the work or care at leisure time has become me to you of a habit.
Spring night, I a person in a deserted street shuttle, occasionally, seems to be the expectations of your ZiYu me strong heart. I know each other's encounter that is accidental, and I was trying to realize the only endeavor in this lifetime. Romantic colour, it seems, had not suitable for me this age paragraph the person, but more far means more close. Maybe you can't hear me about your name in gently, truly, truly, I say to you, that is the world there is a person worried about you, this night, I again and again calls your name, at the moment of you, belong to me...
CARES, let you get in soft soft music is peace, like the market that trees, you are the handsome crook blooming flower, pure and fresh and the nameless I long acerbity eyes. You are that the New Year's green casual walk into my heart, slowly disperse small cold in my heart.
CARES for you, it is light, soft and least expect them to. Whether you are often the thick missing, a bitter miss and scorching deep feeling that hangs over the, although I not known, but I am a true, the truth is often in the thoughts and worried about you.
Filar silk about, this is a kind of special to you good sense, is from deep inside the kind in wish, is the selfless sincere feelings, is when the exchange, meet bosom of opening the heart in the window, let the sun injection, let the green from our view, why don't you let this genuine feeling the full of harmonious, full of laughter? The vast sea of humanity, I would like you to become a drop in the ocean, really worried about missing people who know each other, let us be knit! Maybe the contract although will appear heart "meet the midnight people don't come, idle knocks castle to fall snuff" case. But of that, of that persistent, waiting for a waiting, enough to make touched, make yourself without shake. Look forward with a ship of stars, share the harvest in people cared about the sorrow of and joy.reedom-lily blogspot blog
Care is the beginning of the hope, hope is the set of hope, hope is down, down the market is the end of despair. But always hope also called together, come loose also run; Every little bit make care. The truth about all things, human. We care about that we filled with heart and soul communication, and that we care enough in the world. Along the way, anger, sorrow and happiness we walk together, may the years we cordiality precipitation into the most fragrant memories, warm our mind notepad.

No comments:

Post a Comment