Saturday, June 11, 2011

met some very lovely, honest, noble man

and all other who stopped my way, I would run over them. I have adored my very precious mother, two or three friends, of which including you, and others, look at me they beneficial or harmful depending on the degree. louis vuitton taiga leather dimitri ardoise 


all people, especially women, are almost always harmful to me. Yes ah, my darling, "he continued," I met some very lovely, honest, noble man, but apart from prostitutes sold themselves - whether it is the Countess, or cook (if they had all the same) - 


I have not met other women. I have notwomen who met me in exploring the kind of holiness and integrity of the quality. If I could find such a woman, I am willing to lay down his life for her. and these women! ... ... "


He made gestures of contempt. "Do you believe me, as long as I cherish my life, then why I cherish it, just because I also want to meet such a holy creature, and she will make me fair and square, pure and noble, inspiring me to re-up . But you do not understand that. "

"No, I fully understand." Rostov by the influence of his new friends, so this way.louis vuitton taiga leather minuto ardoise 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment