Friday, July 1, 2011

There are some things

 There are some things in front of doomed powerless, some people, destined to watch in front of him to leave, as the phrase from the world's most remote is not life and death, but I obviously stand in front of Louis Vuitton  do not know me love Louis Vuitton. I think many people have had the same miserable state of mind, and poet, facing a loved one can not be revealed to him his heart, let him know, let him know, face him, but only to their own stare too deeply buried in the heart of the long back, let the feeling as time goes by, accompanied by seasonal cycle, accompanied through the four seasons, which is perhaps the most poignant love without screaming in pain, but with silent regret care it.louis vuitton monogram zippy coin purse rouge fauviste bag for sale


Many people ask why I am so sad to write the log, is actually quite simple. I have to log named periglacial, two of its intention, the one from the periglacial literally, is the fate of frozen, all in the past have been frozen up, is the horizon from passing each other, like heaven and earth, Looking day and night but never intersect, which doomed the log of sad tone; second, this log is from a high school sophomore I began to write, then I immature and worldly, a kind of poetry that worry feeling, deliberately exaggerate their grief, in fact, think of it at the time I was so naive, tree Ye Xiarong dry winter exercise commonplace, it is the result of the natural cycle, human capacity is so limited, that already can not be changed law, but also Bijiang to subjective speculation, why sad? Even so, I did not let it flow away, ignorant of the emotional or the period of record, after all, was his most realistic feel, real touch from the heart, I think these words represent not only my one emotional changes, but also represents the Louis Vuittonth of my time, so it's necessary to write down.louis vuitton nomade leather l absolu tanami bag for sale


Log intermittent wrote today Looking back on the way, many in the last scene as yesterday, but when I reach out and touch is so empty when found, would like to exhaust the body struggling to grasp the In the past, but they are so futile, in black and white memories, I clearly see their log mature, I want to grown old in my day, I walked all the way to review, stay in the Louis Vuittonth age what, then this template can be recalled, because it's clear I have recorded a short period of time and rich.

No comments:

Post a Comment